How to Incorporate Green Construction
- We focus on conservation of building materials by avoiding unnecessary waste.
- We use sustainable building materials wherever possible.
- We employ design factors that take advantage of natural resources, such as the use of southern exposures to maximize the benefits of sunlight.
- We utilize building techniques that reduce the need to unnecessarily remove trees near structures during construction.
- We incorporate options for using energy efficient building materials, such as energy efficient heating and cooling equipment and higher rated insulation in homes and commercial projects.
- We provide access to plumbing fixtures that conserve water.
- We build air-tight homes that, while providing adequate fresh air, dramatically reduce your heating and cooling needs.
- We recycle waste material whenever possible, greatly limiting the amount of garbage in landfills.
We strive to incorporate a green philosophy into our everyday construction processes without sacrificing efficiency or quality.
Click here to see our gallery of GREEN construction projects.